304 Randall Road
Geneva, IL. 60134
For appointments call:
From advanced treatment to clinical trials, patients will find the care they need, coordinated and conveniently centralized. For patients and their loved ones, that means less time traveling to different locations for exams, treatments and medicine, furthering the collaborative approach Delnor Hospital promises to our patients.
Radiation Oncology at the Cancer Center offers sophisticated and advanced treatment options including access to radiation clinical trials for diagnosing and treating a variety of cancers. The Center is a patient friendly environment that offers state-of-the-art radiation equipment and procedures to allow customized treatment to meet your unique requirements.
The Cancer Center at Delnor Hospital will incorporate new services and increased capacity in response to the community’s growing need. The new, 36,000-square-foot center includes:
- 13 private and 2 semi-private chemotherapy rooms
- Radiation treatment, including an advanced linear accelerator with Rapid Arc® and HDR brachytherapy
- Dedicated program space for patient navigation, genetic counseling, nutrition counseling and clinical trials consultation
- On-site lab
- 19 exam rooms for medical, radiation and surgical oncologists
- LivingWell services, including support groups, fitness classes and education programs
Delnor Hospital Center for Breast Health