- About Us
- Our Physicians
- Treatments and Technology
- Proton Therapy
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Partial Breast Irradiation
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Gynecological Cancer
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Selective Internal Radiation Therapy
- Integrative Oncology
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Linac Based Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Radio Isotope Injections
- Intraoperative Breast Radiation Therapy
- Research and Awards
Research and Awards
Radiation Oncology Consultants, Ltd. is composed of nineteen distinguished cancer specialists practicing compassionate cutting edge cancer care in the Chicagoland area. Our physicians have been recognized as Chicago’s “Top Docs” and are ranked amongst top physicians in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
We are not only committed to the best and most appropriate treatment for our patients, but also to clinical research offering trials from the Radiation Therapy and Oncology Group (RTOG), Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG), Children’s Oncology Group (COG), and Proton Collaborative Group (PCG). Our physicians have served as principal investigators for national trials and are known for spearheading the effort to advance cancer care. We have published our findings in peer-reviewed journals and have made national and international presentations discussing brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, and proton beam radiotherapy.
Our scholarly work has been recognized as our physicians are past winners of numerous research grants, fellowships, travel awards, and are inductees into the prestigious national medical honor society for physicians, Alpha Omega Alpha.
Even more than the accolades, our doctors take pride in caring for patients. Our practice is patient centered aimed at providing the best possible care and has remained this way since its inception in 1966.