- Proton Therapy
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Partial Breast Irradiation
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Gynecological Cancer
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Selective Internal Radiation Therapy
- Integrative Oncology
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Linac Based Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Radio Isotope Injections
- Intraoperative Breast Radiation Therapy
TrueBeam is the latest innovation from Varian in linear accelerator technology. It employs many improvements to the standard linear accelerator that not only make treatment more efficient, but also improve patient comfort, and treatment tolerability.
TrueBeam accelerates patient treatment by “intelligent” automation, imaging, positioning and reduction of the number of steps needed for treatment up to 5 folds. It enhances patient convenience by shortening treatment periods because of higher dose rates. For example, a Standard IMRT treatment that normally lasts 10-15 minutes, can be completed in less than 2 minutes. The machine can be fitted to perform radiosurgery and complex procedures which last hours can be completed in 5-20 minutes. The improved efficiency and faster treatments have the important advantage of decreasing the probability of tumor movement during treatment.
The integration of image guidance, high dose rates, precision, and accuracy make TrueBeam an excellent choice for your radiation needs.