3815 Highland Avenue
Downers Grove, IL. 60515
For appointments call:
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, located in the western suburbs of Chicago, has a distinguished reputation for excellence in patient care. This is most evidenced by achieving the Malcolm Baldrige and the Lincoln Gold awards.
Our passion for excellence extends to our oncology services, which combine physician expertise, advanced technology, and compassionate patient care.
We understand the difficulties of a cancer diagnosis. Our patient navigator is a nurse with special expertise in oncology who can help you effectively deal with the challenges you are facing. The American Cancer Society has a representative on site to access resources you may need, and our Look Good, Feel Better program will help you look and feel like yourself again. Our friendly staff and expert physicians will welcome you in our beautiful setting, which includes a healing garden.
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Partial Breast Irradiation
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Gynecologic Cancer
- Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Radio Isotope Injections
Sheila Erasmus, RN, BSN, OCN
Oncology Nurse Navigator
Phone : 630-275-2381